webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen>Now you can quickly develop and customize the SharePoint sites hosted with Apps4Rent —all thanks to SharePoint Designer 2010, which is available free. SharePoint Designer 2010 enables users to create solutions without any coding. These solutions can be: collaborative sites, human resource workflows, business intelligence solutions, business data integration, and web publishing. With this tool, one can create rich data pages, construct powerful workflow-enabled solutions, and design the look and feel of your site.
Benefits of Using SharePoint Designer 2010
SharePoint Designer allows you to create multiple SharePoint applications with no-code components. The new user interface, trouble-free connectivity to outer systems, superior forms and views, and improved workflow design capabilities lets you respond quickly to your business and changes in the market. The software can easily assimilate external information into any SharePoint solution. You can find existing data sources, generate external data types that identifies the content operations you want to enable in SharePoint, and have SharePoint Designer generate SharePoint required forms and external lists automatically. SharePoint Designer 2010 gives control over how and where your people use the software throughout all levels of your SharePoint operation.
What’s New in SharePoint Designer 2010?
- The new SharePoint Designer 2010 comes with a new user interface. Consequently, everything right from lists, content types, forms, views, data sources, etc. are easily found in the new interface.
- The 2010 version allows you to quickly design workflows which encompass a wide range of business processes. The addition new building blocks make workflows powerful, flexible and competent enough to model more difficult business logic and process.
- New SharePoint Designer 2010 introduces important new view and form capabilities for lists, i.e., InfoPath forms and the XSLT List View Web Part. With these additions, you can now choose how people will interact with information available on the site.
- With Business Connectivity Services, now you can hook up with external information from .NET assemblies, Microsoft SQL Server, or Web services. Whether you are online or offline, you can connect to these external data from the server or the client.
- Moreover, you can have complete control over people in your organization who access the SharePoint Designer 2010.
We are a Leading SharePoint Hosting Provider
Apps4Rent, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, gives you the opportunity to create your own SharePoint solutions using SharePoint Designer 2010 and host it on our efficient servers with best-in-class service, competitive rates, and excellent support. Content-rich pages, workflow-enabled solutions, management sites for small projects, customized design of your site to dashboard-based web solutions—Apps4Rent offers you a lot of so little. Take advantage of our deals. Sign up today!